Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Positive Monday



I had my first official weigh in.

174.0

Not TERRIBLE. I did gain like .4 lbs, but after how I ate over the weekend, I'll take it.

I apologize for not updating as often as I'd like. I had originally wanted to write a post everyday with my meals, and points used, but unfortunately I'm dealing with some personal issues that leave me with little time to sit down and focus on a post. I'm just emotionally drained.

On a more positive note though, after my weekend of splurging, yesterday I ate really well and was under my Points range for the day!

Breakfast: 
1 Apple - 0 points
1 Probiotic La Yogurt Original - 4 points
25 Pistachios - 2 points

Lunch:
1 Taco Salad - 5 points
2 c. Progresso Penne Vegetable soup - 4 points

Dinner:
2 c. Romaine Lettuce - 0 points
2 tbsp. Goat Cheese -  1 point
1 tbsp. Craisins - 1 point
2 tbsp. Light Vidalia Onion dressing - 2 points
3 1/2 oz. Chicken Marsala - 5 points

WW Points used: 24
WW Points remaining: 6

I maaaayyy have eaten 2 fun size Snickers bars at work around 4:00 that I did not track. They probably equal the 6 points I had left, but whatever.. ok fine, let's say I broke even. I do have to say though, compared to the amount of sweets I would be eating normally, that's pretty damn awesome for me!

I haven't worked out since the day with Michael, but my cousin actually showed me these Zumba videos on YouTube that I could do at home. We'll see if I feel like doing that.. I always feel like an idiot doing any kind of at home workout. Those instructors are just too damn energetic for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment