Monday, January 14, 2013

Just a Normal Conversation For Us.


This was a conversation via text that I had with my close friend today. She is currently on NutriSystem and not seeing any results.

Friend: Hiii... So I'm trying your 12-8 thingy starting today. I hope it helps bc I'm not losing any weight :(

Me: Yeah! Might as well!

Friend: How's it working for you? How long til it works, do you remember?

Me: I just started it yesterday lol. I think within in a week you should drop.

Friend: Lol

Me: But it's supposed to make you less bloated, more energy, better sleep, etc.

Friend: I hope so. I'm at my wits end.

Me: I know. I don't even fit into some of my underwear anymore.

Friend: Omg, me neither. It covers only half my ass.

Me: ME TOO! Some with lace, are like tearing apart. And the other ones, if I pull them up all the way, they like, cut my ass cheek in half.

Friend: Yeah me too. Or else I'll sit and they will literally fall down under my jeans and if I pull them back then it rides down in the front giving me a frontal wedgie lol. I can't take it anymore. I can't. I'm so close to like, hiring a fucking personal trainer.

Me: I know. Me too. It's freaking scary.

Friend: It used to be so easy for me to lose weight. Now it's so hard.

Me: I know!! And we're not even 30!!!

Friend:  :(

Me: It's so pathetic! I don't understand how I got to this point. Like its not like I eat differently than the past few years.. But I'm gaining weight so fast.

Friend: Me neither. Are you on bc?

Me: The only time I lost weight was when I cut out gluten and dairy. But that's no way to live.

Friend: Fuck that.

Me: Exactly.

Friend: Seriously, the worst part about this is the uncomfortable feeling of tight clothes. Always pulling up my pants. Pulling up my underwear. Pulling down my tank tops. Pulling down my shirts. Trying to cover my back and ass when I bend down.

Me: Yes!! It's pathetic! Like I can't even wear jeans unless I have a shirt long enough to cover the tops. And forget it, my jeans don't even fit. My FAT jeans don't even fit! Everything I wear makes me uncomfortable. I just wanna wear sweats all the time!

Friend: ME TOO

Me: I just don't understand.

Friend: Me either.




And there you have it folks.. todays daily discussion.


1 comment:

  1. Bleh. I feel ya. I feel fat. But those two feelings don't go together. Kinda. Okay I'll stop talking now. I totally understand about the half ass cheek issue. I stopped wearing those. My jeans were so tight I had to go up a size. Blarg.

    ReplyDelete